To Our Financial Business Partners and their Customers:
At UniPro Foodservice, Inc., we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and handling your information in a secure and confidential manner. We know that having trust and confidence in the companies you do business with is important to you. We value the trust you have placed in us to protect your information.
1. How do you protect my information?
2. What kind of information do you collect about my business?
We collect information from the following sources:
- From the orders your representatives transact on our systems
- From the orders we transact on our systems on behalf of you or your customers
- From your historical order information we maintain on our computer systems
We may also collect information about online activity on our Web sites, in order to make them more usable, but we do not collect information that identifies you or your customers as an individual in this way without your knowledge.
3. How do you use the information you collect?
We use the information we collect to help us provide the products and services you request and to develop new products and services that we think will interest you and your customers. We also use the information to provide reports to you concerning your activities on our system.
4. Do you share information with companies that are not affiliated with you?
We do not share information with nonaffiliated companies unless you have given us permission to do so or unless it is necessary to maintain or service your business. We may use certain nonaffiliated companies to perform services on our behalf and at our direction to help us communicate with you, or to help us offer or provide you with products or services in connection with your business. In these circumstances, we have written agreements that require the parties we are sharing your information with to keep it safe and confidential and to use it only for the purposes we specify. When entering into an agreement to provide services to any financial institution we contractually agree that customers'TM non-public personal information will not be sold. Nor will we share that information with any other party including affiliates of UniPro Foodservice, Inc., for purposes that are not related to providing services to you or your customers.
5. Do you sell my information?
No. We do not permit list brokers, mail-order businesses, telemarketers, or other marketing companies to contact you or your customers to promote their products or services, and we do not sell, lend, or give out your information for this purpose. If you are a former customer, we maintain the confidentiality of your information as if you were still a customer.
Our Security Statement
If you are transacting business with us over the Internet, we ensure the security of your information by:
- Participating in the VeriSignTM program, which certifies all of our secure servers
- Using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to transmit confidential information between your browser and AnyCompany.com Web servers;
- Following general industry best practices to keep the data secure including logical and physical separation of server roles, use of firewalls and other network and software-based countermeasures.